Civil Management Bureau
Whereas, civil law enforcement is a complex, specialized area of law, and
Whereas, the Sheriff is mandated by law to serve process of the court, and
Whereas, the community depends upon the Sheriff to faithfully execute his ministerial duties as an officer of the court,
Therefore, the Mission of the Civil Management Bureau is to execute process of the court by:
- Diligently adhering to law and policy;
- Maintaining an ongoing, relevant training program;
- Continuously striving to increase efficiency through effective supervision and innovation, and;
- Remaining impartial.
Looking for a real-time report on the status of your case? Click here to look up Case Inquiries, have your case number and last name of the plaintiff or defendant ready.
Use the CARPOS FCN to obtain digital copies of Protective Orders to confirm CARPOS information. Click the button and have your information ready.
Links for Information
Call 2-1-1 from any phone for help with social services benefits including:
- Emergency Food and Shelter Assistance
- Help with Landlord Tenant issues
- Assistance with Medi-Cal and Food Stamps
Also visit them on the web at www.211la.org for information and links regarding Foreclosure and Loan Modification resources.