This system allows you to file a specific type of crime or incident report through this website. Once you have accepted, you will receive a free copy of the approved report, emailed to you for your records.

You can report the following incidents:

  • Lost or stolen cell phones valued at $950 or less.
  • Lost or stolen property valued at $950 or less.
  • Vandalism, excluding graffiti, where damage is valued under $400.
  • Theft from an unlocked vehicle valued at $950 or less.
  • Theft from an open or unsecured area valued at $950 or less.
  • Supplemental Loss Form (Must already have a LASD report number)

If you have an emergency, dial 9-1-1 / Si tiene una emergencia, llame al 9-1-1

  • You must be 18 years or older to file a report online
  • You must have a valid email address to submit a report online
  • The incident must have occurred within the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department’s patrol area
  • Filing a report online is not anonymous and a law enforcement officer may contact you for more information

If you would like to report a crime anonymously, please visit:

All cases filed with this system will be reviewed. Department policy will dictate the level of investigation needed for the incident you report to us. A Deputy Sheriff may need to follow-up by email, telephone, or in person, if the incident requires further investigation.

Please read and answer the question given below and on following pages.

Please read the following statements:

The information that you are submitting will be used to create a police report. Providing false information for a police report is a crime and can be prosecuted.

A valid email address is required to ensure that the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department can contact you with your report number.

Please verify your incident took place in LASD Jurisdictions before submitting.

If system doesn’t recognize your address, it may be too new for the current address database. If so, submit your incident report by contact a Sheriff's station directly.”


You cannot proceed without reading and agreeing with the above statements