FILE AN ONLINE CRIME REPORT
This system allows you to file a specific type of crime or incident report through this website. Once you have accepted, you will receive a free copy of the approved report, emailed to you for your records.
You can report the following incidents:
- Lost or stolen cell phones valued at $950 or less.
- Lost or stolen property valued at $950 or less.
- Vandalism, excluding graffiti, where damage is valued under $400.
- Theft from an unlocked vehicle valued at $950 or less.
- Theft from an open or unsecured area valued at $950 or less.
- Supplemental Loss Form (Must already have a LASD report number)
If you have an emergency, dial 9-1-1 / Si tiene una emergencia, llame al 9-1-1
- You must be 18 years or older to file a report online
- You must have a valid email address to submit a report online
- The incident must have occurred within the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department’s patrol area
- Filing a report online is not anonymous and a law enforcement officer may contact you for more information
If you would like to report a crime anonymously, please visit: lacrimestoppers.org
All cases filed with this system will be reviewed. Department policy will dictate the level of investigation needed for the incident you report to us. A Deputy Sheriff may need to follow-up by email, telephone, or in person, if the incident requires further investigation.
Please read and answer the question given below and on following pages.