LASD has expanded visitation to all facilities starting Saturday, June 5.
Due to the nature of the pandemic, guidelines and requirements are subject to change at any time. Please check this website frequently for updated information.
Due to COVID-19 precautions, the visitation process and requirements have changed. If requirements are not satisfied, you will be asked to leave, and the appointment will be canceled. Visitation appointments can also be canceled if an inmate is not eligible to receive visits due to a medical quarantine or other factors.
- All visits must be scheduled in advanced. There will be no walk-in appointment allowed or scheduled at facilities.
- Visitors will be screened for symptoms, such as fever, cough, or loss of taste. Visitors will be turned away if they have symptoms or are under quarantine or isolation orders.
- Visitors must wear a mask at all times and maintain at least six feet of distance, or they will be asked to leave.
- Only one adult visitor OR one adult with one child will be allowed. If more people show up, the entire visit will be canceled for everyone.
- Visitors subject to a quarantine or isolation order will have their appointment canceled.
- Visitors will have to show proof of a full COVID vaccination, a negative COVID test within the last three days, or proof of previous infection. Otherwise, the visit will be canceled.
For additional information, please review the Department of Public Health’s visitation guidelines.